VS Celsius VS Celsius

sweet

well, ive never heard it so i dont know what im looking for, but it sounds good from what i can tell, but maybe bring out the melodies some more. it sounds like you're holding back. But dont change the drum sound, only bring out the BASS! Anyways it was pretty sweet.

Menu- Menu-

Nice.

It's got a great beat and good sound. It's a great start to a song waiting to be writen...nice work man!

Prodigal responds:

This song is meant to be a loop, but I might finish it after i'm done this whole soundtrack xD

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

Nice!

theres not much to say. you never have a down moment. every one of your songs kicks butt! this is no exception. Great job!

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

WOW!!!!!

Once again, this song, like the other ones, is quite amazing! i love how it takes you back to some 80's video game. I'm addicted to your crap!!!!lol. :) YOU ROCK! keep on doing exactly what you are now. I cant wait to hear more!

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

SWEET!!!!!

This song, just like your other newest songs blows my mind. That keyboard solo is AMAZING!! I will keep my ears open the second you make another.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

amazing!!! :)

All of your songs are really great, espesially the newest ones. this song happens to be one of my favorites. it is an awesome feeling when i listen to it.